Why C2P Advisory Group?
Mitigate Your Corporate Risk with Turnkey Best Interest Insurance Solutions
The challenge many institutions are facing today against evolving fiduciary legislation is how to develop a thorough and compliant planning process, field test, revise, standardize, roll-out, train, and monitor this process, and then accept the liability of each plan presented by an affiliated advisor to their clients to uphold the best interest standard.
Under the DOL fiduciary rule, if your company, whether RIA, broker-dealer or other entity, is assuming the liability of financial institution status responsible for overseeing the compliance of your advisors in meeting best interest standards—you understand the significant undertaking and resources this may require.
Because of the active role C2P Advisory Group has taken with the DOL over the past several years in building and refining a best interest process positioning insurance products as sophisticated financial planning tools, we have found that other financial institutions are seeing great value in partnering with us.
We feel the best thing we can do for institutions is to emphasize the level of due diligence and training that we provide to help mitigate their risk.
What We Offer:
- We had direct contact with the Department of Labor and have presented our planning process and product screening solutions to their team.
- A proven, duplicable planning process that adheres to the most up-to-date best interest standards available, and provides data gathering and planning tools that identify, analyze and present recommendations to the client, with accompanying documentation to support them.
- Comprehensive, live training for advisors on how to create a best interest sales process through our sister training organization, Clarity 2 Prosperity. Training provides advisors with a wealth of tools, such as detailed scripts on how to effectively communicate each step of the process to their clients. We also help develop delivery skills through methods such as interactive role-playing where advisors can apply our training in a real-world scenario.
- A comprehensive e-Learning platform that provides insight into every step of the process, as well as on-demand access to supporting documentation.
- A proprietary product screening that enables advisors to determine which options best meet the best interest standard for each client, and more!
- A proprietary software solution that will verify advisors are accurately following the planning process and test recommendations to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
Call us at (844) 381-4115 or contact us today to learn how C2P Advisory Group can help systematically mitigate the risk of insurance solutions for your financial institution.